Friday, June 16, 2006

Shooting: Dang Rain

We get up at 05:30 so we can get to the range by 08:00. Uh, huh. We get lost and spend 45 minutes seeing the back roads of Sherwood, OR. So I'm late, can't take time to put together my cart, but hump my bag over in time to see a couple of people shoot so I can at least know what to do. But DANG, it's raining and I have to shoot through the wet, blowing, baggies. Here's Perry air-shooting on the dummy stage where one of our squad got DQd---bummer, out for the tournament.


But, now it's sunny! I'm ready for the tunnel of what.


It's a family-friendly sport, but everyone needs ear protection---even when the muffs are bigger than your head.


The sun came out, but I still need baggies because our squad started with target condoms on. Makes us extra safe.

Does my butt really look like that? Must be on wide angle or something.

No comments: