Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Shooting: Area 1

Area 1 starts tomorrow so: woot! There are 12 stages, so I thought I should put together a cart. The picture at left is a commercial version of the one I whipped together this afternoon. Mine has an ice chest, for drinks, shooting bag, and a tool box. Eventually, I'll get some ATV gunracks...but first I need to get the rifle and shotgun to go in them. For now, cold drinks are more important.

I'm going in without a full complement of spare parts, but I shoot a Glock so I might be able to scrounge whatever breaks that I don't have. No chance of doing well in the tournament except by my "C" rating, but the prize table is by random drawing. So hopefully I'll win a gun or something.

If the hotel has wi-fi, I can keep this blog up to date on my exciting progress.

DVC! (Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas i.e. Accuracy, Power, Speed)

No comments: