Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weekend Blitz

I've been working a lot over the past few months, missing beer club events and shooting opportunities galore, but this weekend I got to do both---beer club Christmas party on Saturday (more about that later) and local IPSC match on Sunday. Wow, maybe it's a sign of normality returning in my life.

The only COED NCAA sport is shooting (that I'm aware of), so it's probably doomed. Her team is doing well, however. I'm sure she wears eye and ear protection when actually shooting and not posing for photos.

The attack on Christmas as opposed to The Holiday Season continues. Mark Steyn has a funny/thought-provoking take on it as per his usual. Seattle is in the lead, duh, but they come out looking better than expected, probably by accident. Accident or not, a good outcome is good.

No comments: