Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Weekend survived

I was hoping to have video on the blog for the first time, but it's going to take a little more time to hone my video editing skills. Not much hope of artistic video, but eventually video none the less.

Saturday was an awesome megabrew, which included a seafood buffet that was spectacular. We made a strange summer ale from Radical Brewing, so I guess being strange goes with the use of a book that claims being radical from the get go.

This good time brewing probably goes a long way towards explaining the match meltdown on Sunday. It started with me forgetting my holster rig and then going downhill from there.

Careful analysis revealed some good news in the debacle: my times went down and not just because I kept forgetting targets.

No comments: